This compact, efficient winch series is known for its dependability and quality components. Designed from the ground up to meet the most demanding requirements. Available in both 12v and 24v plus a option for central mounted control box.
- Sealed winch body and Anti-high temperature silver contacts, 500A sealed contactor.
- Chrome plated aluminium ergonomic free spool knob lifts and turns effortlessly. Easily rotates in 45° gearbox design allows winch to be mounted on vehicle bumper.
- Dual control boxes to fit multiple mounting demands.
- NVT 18000 Winch design meets SAEJ706 standard and CE approval.
- Optional synthetic rope
- Optional wireless remote
Designed to meet demanding military standards, with 8 times longer working time compared with a traditional electric winch. Fast speed line speed and a low working current, the PRO series winches are leading the future of electric winching.
- Sealed 6.0 HP motors deliver a quick but safe 52 FPM line speed at a low 50 Amp draw.
- Anti-high temperature silver contactor tip, 500A Sealed contactor. Only 360A full load current which is the lowest in the industry. Contactor will never overheat and cause motor failure.
- IP67 sealed provided in the gearbox and both drum sides, to isolate elements out of the unit.
- Innovative “Double-lock” 100% load-holding brake design provides zero drag on cable in. Located inside the gearbox away from the drum to eliminate heat transfer to the synthetic rope.
- Convertible control box, meets diverse mounting demands.
- Laser engraved aluminum tie bars, total three (3) tie bar construction adds strength between drum supports.
- Chrome plated aluminum ergonomic free spool knob lifts and turns effortlessly. Easily rotates in 45° gearbox design allows winch can be mounted into vehicle bumper.
- Winch body hardware and roller fairlead upgraded to stainless steel, to avoid rusting and ensure longer life.
- Professional outdoor satin-black powder coat, never peeling off.
- Meet SAEJ706 standard and CE approval.